WEDDING COORDINATION AND PLANNING SERVICES
Investment Starts at $1,200 for weddings with at least 150 guests
• Up to 12 hours of service on your wedding day with a team of 2-3 coordinators
• Implement Wedding Timeline that will be provided by the couple
• Manage wedding vendors per client’s instructions – Joyfully Yours Productions will be available in person and by telephone during the entire wedding day to assist vendors with any problems or questions
• Oversee wedding / bridal party
• Manage vendor & décor setup at ceremony & reception sites
• Organize & distribute all personal flowers to wedding party, family members & special guests
• Provide Bridal Emergency Kit – tylenol, energy bars, mints, sewing kit, etc.
• Facilitate the wedding ceremony if needed
• Check for any items necessary to properly conduct the ceremony
• Oversee ushers & guest book attendants
• Make sure that all members of the wedding party are looking picture perfect
• Properly line up processional & cue musicians
• Coordinate entertainment, events, and announcements during reception
• Cue vendors and servers, and facilitate reception timeline
• Set up and break down table numbers, place cards, favors, toasting glass & serving set per client’s instructions
• Ensure vendor meals, and payment of vendor tips and balances are provided by the end of the night
• Return personal or rented items as agreed upon in advance to their owners
60-day Preparation Package
Investment Starts at $1,600 for weddings with at least 150 guests
(Includes Planning, Preparation, and Rehearsal Attendance along with Day-Of Coordination)
• Conduct 60- and 30-Day Meetings: a 2-3 hour consultation 8 and 4 weeks before the big day.
• Finalize ceremony and reception timeline and floor plan/layout.
• Align timeline with that of photo-video, allowing enough time for processional/recessional/grand entrance/exit, first dance, prayers, toasts, dinner, cake cutting, bouquet/garter toss, toasts/speeches, other entertainment, travel time, and photographs.
• Finalize list of client’s personal items to be used – such as signage, guestbook programs, escort/place cards, table numbers and seating arrangements, wedding favors, menus, toasting flutes, cake knife/server set, card box, pictures/portraits, and other personal touches and effects.
• Reconfirm vendor arrangements 2 weeks prior to the big day.
• Send email correspondence to vendors regarding timeline, including arrival time, setup and tear down instructions.
• Act as primary vendor liaison 30 days prior to wedding day.
• Introduce ourselves to wedding party during rehearsal.
• Provide timeline and other itinerary to rehearsal guests/wedding party to ensure everyone is aware of their arrival time and responsibilities.
• Obtain any of client’s personal items as discussed. If no rehearsal is held, client needs to drop off these items with us on the day before the wedding, or handed over to us 3 hours prior to the ceremony.
• Contact ALL guests 7-10 days prior to the wedding to reconfirm attendance before couple submits final guest count to venue.